QA Engineer / Obninsk, Minsk, Ulyanovsk, Kaluga, Kharkov, Gomel, Kazan, St. Petersburg, Moscow
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to work as part of an international development team – a world leader in developing solutions for the global mobile operators.
- functional and system testing of software for mobile operators;
- test scripts automation.
- software testing experience;
- automated testing experience;
- good knowledge of English (upper-intermediate);
- programming skills: knowledge of any of the scripting languages (Perl or Python);
- knowledge of network protocols and network infrastructure;
- experience with Linux;
- strong understanding of web apps architecture, its components and their interaction (web server, application server, database, etc.).
As a plus:
- theoretical knowledge in load testing;
- knowledge of Linux;
- experience in bash scripts writing;
- knowledge of any of the languages - C ++, C #, Java;
- demonstrable experience in load testing software (Tsung, Apache JMeter, HP LoadRunner, etc.).
- Work on a complex and interesting IT project;
- Comfortable office in the center;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible start of the working day;
- Possibility of improving English, English classes;
- Participation in IT events (conferences, seminars, trainings);
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work;
- We provide support at all stages of relocation;
- We consider candidates ready for relocation to Obninsk, Kaluga, Ulyanovsk, Minsk, St. Petersburg, Kharkov, Gomel, Kazan or Moscow.