HR Manager / St. Petersburg
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join our professional game development team ZiMAD.
- Search and recruit highly qualified IT-staff in accordance with the company’s departments requests;
- Publish the vacancies in various search sources;
- Analysis of the flow of incoming CVs, organize and conduct interviews with candidates;
- Prepare recommendations and presentation of selected candidates to the managers of the company’s departments;
- Make reports on processed resumes;
- Monitor database of the candidates;
- Update, make suggestions on the motivation system of the employees;
- Maintenance of organizational system in the company, increase efficiency, responsibility of employees for the duties performed, increase labor and production discipline;
- Develop a system of personnel training and professional development of the specialists and managers;
- Strength a corporate culture.
Skills & Requirements:
- Working experience in a similar position (2+ years);
- Working experience in IT-sphere;
- Knowledge of English (Intermediate/Upper-intermediate);
- Higher education (psychology / human resources management / other related);
- Good knowledge of labor legislation;
- Knowledge of methods of search and recruit of personnel, evaluation of professional and personal qualities;
- Good communication skills;
- Accuracy, affability, attentiveness, diligence;
- Organizational skills;
- Results orientation.
- Official employment;
- Comfortable office in the city center with a lounge zone and free tea / coffee, sweets and fruits;
- Free English classes;
- Сorporate and teambuilding events;
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Pleasant atmosphere and a friendly team;
- Business trips to the other offices (Moscow, Obninsk, Kaluga,Ulyanovsk, Kazan, Minsk, Gomel, Kharkov).