Senior Game designer / St. Petersburg, Kharkiv, Minsk, Gomel, Kaluga, Obninsk, Ulyanovsk, Kazan, Moscow or remote work
We are looking for an experienced Senior Game designer to work in one of our projects – https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/maggies-murder-mystery/id1271314918?mt=8
- Create and set up a game balance, make a correction based on the results of statistics;
- Analyze game statistics, formulate and test hypotheses;
- Interact with a team of programmers – set technical tasks, discuss the implementation of game features;
- Track current trends and changes in the market.
- 2+ years of experience as a game designer (preferably balance);
- Love for games, familiarity with the milestones in the history of games and a good knowledge of the modern mobile games market;
- Understanding of game mechanics, mechanics of monetization, involvement and retention of players.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as a game designer on a game project for mobile platforms;
- A wide gaming experience and love of online games of the profile genres (Match-3, Hidden Object Game);
- Experience with Unity;
- Teamwork skills;
- Knowledge of English will be a plus.
- Work on complex and interesting IT projects;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city or a remote work;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible start of the working day;
- Bonuses for the results of work;
- English courses;
- Participation in IT-events (conferences, seminars, trainings);
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work;
- We consider candidates from other cities and ready to relocate to St. Petersburg;
- We provide support during the move and help at all stages of the relocation.