About the project:
The company is developing mobile applications and is one of the largest publishers on the market of mobile in-application advertising. At the moment, the company is developing a huge Marketplace project for the mobile advertising market.
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS3 / 4;
- Experience with LESS / SASS / Stylus;
- Experience of setting up and daily use of Webpack 2/3;
- Understanding and experience with Flux pattern / Redux;
- Single-page applications, server-side rendering;
- Experience in REST API; Swagger;
- Automated unit testing, Enzyme, Mocha, Karma;
- Experience in working with a team using git, git-flow, YouTrack / JIRA, Confluence.
As a plus:
- Experience in developing applications with an advanced interface / business apps;
- Experience with TypeScript development;
- Experience in visualizing large amounts of data: optimizing data, using plotly.js / highcharts / chart.js;
- Ability to automate builds using Webpack 2/3;
- Headless testing.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Participation in frontend development: architecture, API requirements;
- Coverage of the functional with unit-tests;
- Interaction with Devops on the project subsystems deployment.
- Standard: design of the subsystems and data architecture, implementation, covering with tests, support;
- Creation, together with the UX engineer, of a convenient, responsive frontend, consuming an optimal amount of resources.
- REST API
- Official employment;
- Comfortable office in the city center with a lounge zone and free tea / coffee, sweets and fruits;
- Free English classes;
- Сorporate and teambuilding events;
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Pleasant atmosphere and a friendly team;
- Business trips to the other offices (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Obninsk, Kaluga,Ulyanovsk, Kazan, Minsk, Gomel, Kharkov).