Сommunity / Support manager / Minsk
We are looking for experienced Сommunity / Support manager to join our professional game development team ZiMAD.
- Builds strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention by delivering WOW Customer Service through various Client channels;
- Assists customers by providing the best solution, efficiently utilizing all available resources and tools;
- Collaborates with other internal / external resources when the need arises to meet customer needs and capitalize on opportunities;
- Actively participates in Company initiatives and supports a culture of continuous improvement by identifying and suggesting process improvements;
- Works effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Skills & Requirements:
- Must have an Advanced level of English – verbal and written;
- Preference to candidates with knowledge of one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese;
- Able to operate PC based programs;
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written and comfortable in using other service channels, such as (but not limited to) video conferencing, email, IM and chat;
- Must feel comfortable working in a dynamic, team-based environment where priorities are continually changing;
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions with supervision within specified time frames;
- Has an understanding of our Company strategy, primary product offerings, and service capabilities;
- Able to identify problems and offer alternative solutions and/or course of action on available resources;
- Demonstrates consistent, dependable, on-time performance;
- Demonstrates a commitment to providing superior customer service;
- Conveys information clearly and concisely;
- Professional in attitude and action.
- Opportunity to work in international IT-company;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary + bonuses;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Free english classes;
- Comfortable office and friendly team;
- Сorporate and teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to attend conferences and IT-events.