Ad Ops Analyst / Ulyanovsk, Minsk, Moscow, Obninsk, Kaluga, Gomel, St. Petersburg, Kazan
ZiMAD is seeking a full-time Ad Operations Analyst to join our growing ad operations team.
The analyst’s primary objective is to improve and maintain the efficiency of the advertising, using statistical techniques, common sense, and great effort. In future he or she will work as part of the Business Intelligence team, and in addition to ad trafficking responsibilities, will be expected to contribute creatively to the design and development of an ever more automated and optimized ad targeting system.
- Own the process of ad traffic optimization using in-house tools, providing support for the Ad Ops team, and identifying possible areas of growth.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on geo campaign spend.
- Use data to quickly identify and troubleshoot any issues that arise that could affect performance.
- Have accountability over decisions that will directly impact company cost and revenue.
- Creatively discover opportunities for increased automation and operational efficiency.
Desired skills and experience:
- Basic statistical skills and the desire to learn more.
- Online advertising operations experience.
- Ability to carry out accurate data investigations, and communicate the results.
- Works well independently.
- Detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, and a strong memory.
- Proficient with excel.
- Focused drive to work on critical tasks.
- Technical support experience is desirable.
- Ability to translate technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
- Great communication skills, both in writing and speaking.
- English – intermediate level.
- Work on complex and interesting IT projects;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Bonuses for the results of work;
- Flexible start of the working day;
- English courses;
- Participation in IT-events (conferences, seminars, trainings);
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work;
- We provide support during the move and help at all stages of the relocation.