Android developer / AdOptimizer / Android sdk // Minsk, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kharkov, Gomel, Kaluga, Obninsk, Ulyanovsk, Kazan or remotely
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our professional game development team ZiMAD.
- Maintain Android AD SDK source code including consistent new feature development & bug fixing;
- Assist end app developers providing guidance on AD SDK integration;
- Maintain SDK documentation;
- Assist QA in testing tasks.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university is preferred;
- Good knowledge of Java;
- Good knowledge of Android Studio environment including the instruments;
- 2 years of experience in Android development.
As a plus:
- Development experience using unity, c/c++ or erlang;
- Experience in network programming.
- Work on a complex and interesting IT project;
- Comfortable office in the center or a remote job;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Partial compensation for English classes;
- Сorporate and teambuilding events;
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Pleasant atmosphere and a friendly team.