Erlang Developer // Minsk, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kharkov, Gomel, Kaluga, Obninsk, Ulyanovsk, Kazan or remotely
We are looking for an Erlang Developer to join our professional game development team ZiMAD.
- Working on Erlang features and improvements;
- Maintaining current code & bug fixing;
- Working closely with the Client team to help them faithfully implement specifications;
- Working with the QA team to reduce count of bugs;
Skills & Requirements:
- Good knowledge and experience with Erlang;
- Good understanding of client/server protocols;
- Experience with databases;
- Understanding of Unix/Linux;
- Experience with Git and GitFlow understanding.
As a plus:
- Experience with or desire to learn python;
- Experience with php;
- Experience with scala or golang.
- Work on interesting IT projects;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city or remote work;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible schedule;
- English courses;
- Participation in IT-events (conferences, seminars, trainings);
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work;
- We consider candidates from other cities and ready to relocate;
- We provide support during the move and help at all stages of the relocation.