Game Analyst / Kharkov, Minsk, Gomel, Moscow, Kaluga, Obninsk, Ulyanovsk, Kazan, St. Petersburg
We are looking for an experienced Game Analyst to join our professional game development team ZiMAD.
We need a person who will conduct data-driven support for the development of our gaming projects. Most of all we will appreciate rationality, awareness, critical thinking and initiative.
- Introduce analytics into gaming projects;
- Monitor key project metrics;
- Confirm or reject the hypotheses of the project support team;
- Conduct analytical studies aimed at identifying weaknesses of the project and find opportunities for improving indicators;
- Perform A/B-testing;
- Integrate data on the players’ activities into specific recommendations.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with analytics in games, services or applications (not necessarily as an analyst);
- Experience with analytical tools and services. (We work with Infinario, but we think that the experience with Power BI, Amplitude, Dev2Dev, MixPanel and similar will help you to get comfortable);
- Ability and willingness to present the results in an understandable form;
- Ability and willingness to make reports correctly and visualize information.
As a plus:
- Data analysis experience using Python / R
- Knowledge of SQL
- Opportunity to work in a dynamically developing IT companу;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary + bonuses;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Free english classes;
- Comfortable office and friendly team;
- Сorporate and teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to attend conferences and IT-events;
- Business trips in other offices (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Obninsk, Kaluga, Kazan, Gomel, Kharkov).