Head of Mergers & Acquisitions // Obninsk, Kaluga, Ulyanovsk, Minsk, Gomel, Kharkov, Kazan, St. Petersburg, Moscow or remotely
ZiMAD is a publisher and developer of popular games for mobile platforms, desktop, and social networks since 2009.
Our portfolio focuses primarily on casual games such as Magic Jigsaw Puzzles, Dominoes Online, Magic Cross Stitch, and others. We are looking for a Head of Mergers & Acquisitions to support and develop further our strategy of portfolio development through the acquisition of new mobile products.
We are a company with a positive attitude, bringing specialists in different areas of expertise together to create the products that our users will love and enjoy for a long time!
ZIMAD is looking for an experienced professional to lead the Mergers & Acquisitions team who will report to the CEO.
Main activities include, but are not limited to the design of organizational workflow, coordination of the work of the M&A department as a whole and each involved specialist, development of relations with developers, and support during the process of acquisition.
You will become a valuable resource who guides on options and decisions. As ZiMAD’s representative, you’ll interact with targeted candidates and various company divisions involved in acquisitions, including the company’s executives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Align Mergers & Acquisition activities (i.e., sourcing, evaluating, and executing deals) with corporate strategy
• Promotion of ZiMAD’s acquisition business through outreach activities in the Russian-speaking and worldwide community of mobile game creators; you will need to personally develop and maintain crucial relationships within the game development community (companies and independent developers)
• Organize the work of the M&A department, delegate tasks and certain areas covering (game genres, regions, markets, etc.) to appropriate department’s specialists
• Hire and train specialists for the department
• Continuous search of new products for acquisition, communication channels, initial contacts with projects’ owners
• Joint work with marketing department on deep analysis of potential products
• Taking part in researching the industry and defining the trends of the market
• Participation in special market events, conferences, and projects to raise awareness and make connections in the industry
• Automating workflow by using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
WHO YOU ARE
• Fluent/Native English speaker (C1, C2, Native)
• Have experience in Mergers & Acquisitions in the mobile game industry
• Have quite an extensive list of active contacts in the industry and within game publishers in particular
• Connections with executives of relevant game publishers will be a big plus
• Marketing experience with good knowledge of main KPIs
• Strong analytical skills and system thinking are required to build the strategy and plans for growth
• Passion for working in the mobile game industry
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Comfortable working in a virtual / distributed environment
• Salary is discussed with the potential candidate at the interview stage
• Official work registration including vacation, sick days
• Flexible work schedule
• Comfortable office