Level Designer / Kharkov, Gomel, Kaluga, Ulyanovsk, Obninsk, Kazan, St. Petersburg, Minsk, Moscow
We are looking for an experienced Level Designer to join our team for work on one of our projects: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zimad.bbv&hl=ru
- Create levels and adjust the level balance for a bubble shooter game;
- Develop new levels mechanics;
- Participate in new features creation of the project;
- Analyze all game statistics related to levels;
- Analyze the mechanics and features of other bubble shooter games on the market;
- Interact with the development team in order to create the best shooter game.
- Experience in level design of bubble shooter and casual games;
- Experience in game development (2+ years);
- Excellent knowledge of F2P metrics / KPIs: ARPU, ARPPU, LTV;
- Understanding of FUUU factor, why it is needed and how to set it up correctly.
As a plus:
- Mathematical, analytical mindset;
- Love of games.
- Work in the dynamicaly growing IT company;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Work in a friendly team of professionals;
- Bonuses for the results of work;
- English courses;
- Participation in IT-events (conferences, seminars, trainings);
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work;
- The ability to work and travel to any of the offices of the company (Moscow, Minsk, Kharkov, Gomel, Kaluga, Obninsk)
- We provide support during the move and help at all stages of the relocation.