Middle Unity Developer / Kharkov, Gomel, Obninsk, Kaluga, Ulyanovsk, Kazan, St. Petersburg, Moscow
We are looking for experienced Middle Unity Developer to join our professional game development team ZiMAD.
Develop new and support existing projects on Unity3d.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the .NET / Mono framework;
- Experience in C # (2+ years);
- Experience in developing games using Unity3D technology (2+ years);
- Experience in developing client-server applications (based on HTTP, WebSocket);
- Ability to understand other people’s code, experience of maintaining existing applications;
- Knowledge of template solutions for gaming subsystems and mastering of basic design patterns;
- Experience with native plug-ins (In-Apps, PUSH notifications, analytics, advertising, social interaction);
- Experience with version control systems, bug trackers;
- Technical English (reading technical documentation, etc.).
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing game projects;
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM team;
- Understanding the development process with continuous integration;
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Official employment;
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Pleasant atmosphere and a friendly team;
- Business trips to other offices (Moscow, Minsk, Gomel, Kaluga, Obninsk).