QA Engineer // Kazan
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team for work on TurboCourt project: perform manual tests for portal and ELF applications. – http://info.turbocourt.com/about/
- Review and analyze product specifications;
- Collaborate with developers to implement effective strategies and test plans;
- Execute test cases and analyze results;
- Evaluate product code and logic according to specifications;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing.
- 1-3 years of experience on QA position;
- Experience with XML, HTML;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence;
- Strong written and reading English;
- Attention to details, analytical mind and problem-solving attitude;
- Strong organizational and self-management skills.
- Experience with Java, SQL;
- Experience with Unix systems;
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins).
- Work on the interesting IT project;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible schedule;
- Participation in IT-events (conferences, seminars, trainings);
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work;
- We consider candidates from other cities and ready to relocate;
- We provide support during the move and help at all stages of the relocation.