QA Engineer / Ulyanovsk, Kazan
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to work in one of our projects – https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/maggies-murder-mystery/id1271314918?mt=8.
- Manual testing of various game projects of large and small size;
- Testing on mobile platforms (iOS, Android Google Play);
- Testing on a PC (Windows Steam, Windows 10 Store);
- Documentation testing;
- Testing of game analytics services;
- Comprehensive testing of client-server gaming applications.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1+ year of experience in testing;
- Understanding the methodology for doing various types of testing;
- Understanding the product life cycle;
- Understanding the principles of client-server applications;
- Experience with JIRA (or with another task tracking system);
- Experience with Confluence (or another documentation system);
- Ability to work under fuzzy control;
- Responsibility and communication skills;
- Readiness for proactive work;
- Readiness to explore new areas.
Nice to have:
- Experience in game projects testing
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM team
- Understanding the development process with continuous integration
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Unity 3D (as a tester or developer)
- Basic programming skills (preferably Python, C #).
- Work on complex and interesting IT projects;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work;
- Business trips to other offices (Moscow, Minsk, Gomel, Kaluga, Obninsk).