Sales and Development manager // Mexico & Latin America
BAI, Inc. is an international distributor of aerospace components, technical supplies and tools. We invite applicants interested in working and growing within the framework of an international company in the field of sales for the position of Sales and Development Manager.
The successful applicant will meet the following requirements:
- An extensive network of established contacts in the airline and MRO industry;
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with key decision makers in purchasing;
- University degree (preferably with aviation, technical or economic specialization);
- Experience in direct sales and business development; team management experience;
- Strong experience of creating new business opportunities and bringing in new customers;
- Confident user skills in PC and MS Office;
- Enthusiasm, sociable, active approach.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with prospective customers in the aviation industry to grow and generate new sales in Mexico and Latin America;
- External development of the company including seeking new partners and agents, possible opening of branches, accessing new markets. Collecting and analyzing information on the market and customers;
- Participation in market and competitor research, seeking business development ideas;
- Participation and possible marketing management (events, promotions, presentations of services and products, etc.);
- Working with the company’s management on the development of the product range, pricing, and sales policy;
- Possible personnel management (recruitment, training, motivation);
- Meeting sales targets.
- Independent contractor (work as an agent)
- Base salary + % of sales + market development;
- In case of successful development of the market, in the future we are considering the possibility of opening an official representative office in Mexico, signing an employment contract and expanding the local team;
- Work with a team of professionals of an international company;
- Corporate training;
Banner Aircraft International is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law