Senior Data Science/Machine Learning Analyst (AI) / Obninsk, Kaluga, Ulyanovsk, Minsk, Gomel, Kharkov, Kazan, St. Petersburg, Moscow or remote work
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Science/Machine Learning Analyst to work in one of our projects – http://owmobility.com/mobile-video-optimization
The company delivers fully-virtualised mobile traffic management solution with focus on Video Quality of Experience. In this exciting and very dynamic space the company has identified a requirement to leverage machine learning solutions to enhance the overall effectiveness and differentiation of the portfolio. In this role, you will use your data science and machine learning skills to further enhance our world leading optimisation, traffic management and analytics software, working with the best engineers in this space to design, develop and verify enhancements which will keep our products at the cutting edge.
You can expect to:
- Develop, maintain, extend and verify assigned software modules using the Company Agile practices for high quality, highly performant code;
- Work with a team of architects, product management and tech leads to translate the system requirements into a sub-system/module design;
- Identify patterns and trends in customer and industry data to help improve our existing products;
- Work with other department software engineers to gather relevant data for verification and ensure successful development and delivery of product;
- Specify and perform unit testing of developed software modules;
- Assist publications department as required to document the product;
- Assist QA engineers as required to develop of test plans and isolate software faults.
- MSc/ PHD in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, Bio-Informatics, Statistics or related fields;
- Familiarity with statistical modelling and machine learning techniques;
- Experience with statistical package programming skills (e.g. Python, R);
- Excellent problem solver and self-starter; ability to question the status quo;
- Demonstrable ability to identify and target relevant data in the problem solving process;
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Experience with other programming languages like Java or C++;
- Adapts easily to changing priorities and thrives in a fast paced work environment;
- Knowledge of English on intermediate/upper-intermediate level.
- Linux Networking skills;
- Familiarity with computers networks, network protocols, network traffic analysis (DPI);
- Familiarity with databases and database structures;
- Unix administration;
- Knowledge of mobile technologies.
- Work on complex and interesting IT projects;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city or a remote work;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Bonuses for the results of work;
- Flexible start of the working day;
- English courses;
- Participation in IT-events (conferences, seminars, trainings);
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work;
- We provide support during the move and help at all stages of the relocation
- We consider candidates from other cities and ready to relocate to St. Petersburg, Obninsk, Kaluga, Moscow, Ulyanovsk, Kazan, Gomel, Minsk or Kharkov.