UI/UX Designer / App Designer / St. Petersburg, Kharkov, Gomel, Kaluga, Obninsk, Ulyanovsk, Kazan, Minsk, Moscow
We are looking for experienced Senior UI/UX Designer / App Designer to join our professional game development team ZiMAD.
As the main driver of the product responsibilities include:
- Create a plan and direction of the project with UI/UX being at the top of the priority list;
- Drive the plan to make sure all parties involved (team members, other teams who have succeed in this space inside the ZiMAD company, and stakeholders) are on board with the direction;
- Execute plan across all platforms providing users with an amazing experience that will raise the bar in mobile entertainment;
- Understanding the target audience, scalability of product, best practices, accessibility, and brand style when creating design features;
- App as a Service – expert understanding of this concept, discerning which areas are the main focus in this type of application (UI/UX ) and passion towards this model of entertainment development;
- Collaboration and hands-on input directly with team members working on the project, as well as cross-functional company members including engineering, marketing, user acquisition, and business intelligence.
As an ideal candidate,
- You are able to articulate your design criteria, UX and UI decisions with inspiring verbal and written and visual communication skills.
- You have a strong understanding of the interplay between design and engineering, technical collaboration, and delivery of final UI designs for mobile.
- You are passionate about user-centered design.
- 3-5+ years professional experience designing digital, consumer products across multiple platforms including iOS, Android, Web, and Mobile Web;
- A demonstrated ability to deliver around all aspects of a project from concept to launchbility to clearly articulate design decisions & the problems they are solving with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Experience with an iterative design process: incorporating feedback, launching quickly and testing hypotheses;
- Competency in use of UI elements (color, space texture, iconography) to help users intuitively navigate our products and providing a delightful experience at the same time;
- Hands-on experience with UI design aspects like visually pleasing aesthetics and user interaction;
- Skills in the common design and prototyping skills including: Sketch, Marvel, InvisionApp, Illustrator, Photoshop, Framer, Pixate, HTML/CSS/JS, etc. is a big PLUS;
- A strong portfolio showcasing examples of visual design skills and problem solving applying the digital interaction and visual design methodology: concept sketches, interaction wireframes, prototypes, visual design mocks, design specifications for development across web and mobile. Examples of visual and UI mastery, including methodology and production assets are core to this role.
- Work on complex and interesting IT projects;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible start of the working day;
- Bonuses for the results of work;
- English courses;
- Participation in IT-events (conferences, seminars, trainings);
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work;
- We provide support during the move and help at all stages of the relocation.