SMM Manager / Kharkov, Ulyanovsk, Minsk, Kazan, Kaluga, Obninsk, Gomel, St. Petersburg, Moscow
We are looking for an experienced SMM Manager to join our professional team ZiMAD.
- Maintenance of social networks on the company’s game projects (Facebook, Instagram, VK);
- Interaction with the target audience of communities, work with its involvement;
- Ensuring dynamic growth of subscribers and group members;
- Generation of creative ideas for promotion in social networks;
- Interaction with project teams, other departments: marketing, analytics, technical (engineering) department for solving problems of SMM department;
- Moderation of comments;
- Holding lotteries, opinion polls and other events, providing social networks activity;
- Professional writing promo texts and concepts of promo graphics: understanding of “selling” texts;
- Setting tasks for the designers (ability to work with the requirements documents);
- Monitoring the competitors activity: working with games, finding topics in similar communities, understanding which topics / activities of competitors are better / worse (what indicators were considered);
- Preparation of content plans for each project and each social network, depending on the marketing plan and project plan, their implementation;
- Work with analytics: monitoring the main SMM KPIs and work on their positive dynamics;
- Informational support of the website;
- Work on PR tasks: prepare press releases, publication on the news resources, assistance in organizing PR events.
- Excellent knowledge of English – Advanced;
- 2+ years of experience in SMM, PR and copywriting;
- Knowledge of automation tools in social networks;
- Knowledge of analytical tools that allow to analyze social networks users, monitor the campaigns effectiveness, measure coverage and other indicators;
- Portfolio with examples of successful cases in social networks;
- High self-organization and independence in the tasks performance, proactivity;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- A team player and not-conflict person.
It’s a plus:
- Experience with promotion of the communities for mobile games or mobile applications;
- Interest for the gaming industry;
- Experience with promotion in messengers (What’s Up, Viber, Facebook Messenger, Wechat, Telegram);
- Experience with targeted advertising in social networks: setting and analytics;
- Skills in working with graphic editors and / or visual content processing applications.
- Work in the dynamicaly growing IT company;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Bonuses for the results of work;
- English courses;
- Participation in IT-events (conferences, seminars, trainings);
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work;
- We provide support during the move and help at all stages of the relocation.