Sysadmin / Kazan
We are looking for experienced Sysadmin to join our professional game development team ZiMAD.
- Support the company’s infrastructure (server, storage, databases, networks, etc.);
- Provide information security: monitoring the implementation of information security policy, making improvements;
- Perform maintenance, improvement and supplement of server infrastructure;
- Maintain current documentation;
- Consult and support the company’s development departments;
- Support the local office infrastructure and users.
Skills & Requirements:
- 6+ years of experience as a system administrator;
- Professional knowledge of the tools of system / network administration of programs and hardware systems;
- Experience of deploying infrastructure for technical projects in a LAN / WAN environment;
- Experience of deployment and maintenance of Linux / BSD / Windows servers;
- Administration experience in apache http server, apache tomcat, nginx, gunicorn, pgsql, mysql, mongodb, redis etc.;
- Experience in scripting languages programming;
- Experience in automated administration and deploy apps (chef, puppet, etc.) usage, setup and operation of network monitoring systems and services (PRTG);
- Experience of deployment and maintenance of infrastructure for development and continuous integration (Jenkins, GIT, SVN, Mac / Windows Build Agents);
- Experience of Atlassian product administration (Jira / Confluence);
- Knowledge of network security, setting rights, vpn, firewall;
- Proaktivity, focus on continuous improvement of infrastructure, identification and solving of complex problems;
- Ready for remote maintenance / troubleshooting of infrastructure failures during after hours;
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Opportunity to work in international IT-company;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary + bonuses;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Free english classes;
- Comfortable office and friendly team;
- Сorporate and teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to attend conferences and IT-events.