UA Analyst / Ulyanovsk, Minsk, Gomel, Kazan, Obninsk, Kaluga, St. Petersburg, Moscow
We are looking for an experienced UA Analyst to join our professional game development team ZiMAD.
- Analyze the ampaigns by application and source of traffic;
- Provide recommendations to UA managers on traffic optimization based on ROI and LTV;
- Analyze countries’ KPIs in order to identify the most profitable geo-targeting for user acquisition, as well as a preliminary calculation of the cost of user acquisition in the country;
- Forecast the life cycle of users, in particular LTV, ROI, Retention Rate;
- Optimize analytical marketing tools in order to increase the speed of loading information, as well as the “usefulness” of data at the output.
Skills & Requirements:
- High analytical skills, a passion for researching data for key trends, results and important performance indicators;
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics and probability theory;
- Ability to interpret data and provide the analysis results, as well as write analytical reports;
- Knowledge of SQL at least at a basic level;
- Experience with Tableau / MS PowerBI or other data visualization tools;
- 1 year of work experience with analytics of incoming traffic of mobile applications / games;
- Experience with analysis tools: Google Analytics, Swrve, Flurry, etc .;
- English (Upper-Intermediate / Advanced).
- Understanding and knowledge of the basics of game development;
- Experience with Python / R for data analysis;
- Knowledge of the basics of User Acquisition;
- Experience with A / B and multi-parameter testing tools.
- Work on complex and interesting IT projects;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Bonuses for the results of work;
- Flexible start of the working day;
- English courses;
- Participation in IT-events (conferences, seminars, trainings);
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work;
- We provide support during the move and help at all stages of the relocation.