Ui/2d Designer / Kharkov, Gomel, Obninsk, Kaluga, Ulyanovsk, Kazan, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Minsk
Work on various projects (casual and other projects, also non-game projects). This vacancy does not imply a focused activity (only drawing pictures, only drawing characters, only creating icons). We are looking for the designer who has a DESIRE and ABILITY to improve yourself in game development and related content.
- Create the concepts for characters and game backgrounds;
- Create the concepts for game screens and their content (menus, buttons, icons, etc.);
- Draw illustrations for game content and promotional materials;
- Work closely with other team members to develop a holistic vision of the project when developing it.
Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge and understanding of the composition laws;
- Ability to analyze user behavior when developing application interfaces;
- Ability to create attractive illustrations;
- Desire to create games which you want to play yourself (but do not forget about the target audience needs);
- Sociability, during the development of games you need to understand that the team goal is to provide players with a decent and pleasant form of entertainment;
- Love games, movies, animation, have a desire to analyze them and explore ways to use the techniques you’ve seen;
- Ability to learn and adopt experience of other team members to improve your own performance (especially in UI).
As a plus:
- Experience in the gaming industry;
- Education in Design / Art Education;
- Any skills in programs indirectly related to 2D illustrations (3D max, Z-brush, After Effects, etc.)
Requirements for applying:
- Portfolio – only digital portfolios are considered (links to websites, services, pdf, etc.);
- We can offer candidates to do a test.
- Opportunity to work in international IT-company;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary + bonuses;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Free english classes;
- Comfortable office and friendly team;
- Сorporate and teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to attend conferences and IT-events.