Unity Developer / Kharkov, Gomel, Minsk, Kaluga, Ulyanovsk, Obninsk, Kazan, Moscow, St. Petersburg
We are looking for an experienced Unity Developer to join our professional team ZiMAD.
- Develop and maintain existing subsystems of the Company’s internal services for the games on Unity3d.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of C # and .NET / Mono, 3+ years of experience;
- Knowledge and understanding of the basics of Unity3d (at least 1 released project);
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Skills in basic design patterns;
- Experience in developing client server applications;
As a plus:
- Experience in developing non-gaming applications;
- Skills in Unit Tests, TDD experience;
- Knowledge of template solutions for gaming subsystems;
- Experience of native development for iOS and Android;
- Good knowledge of GIT and experience with submodules.
- Work on complex and interesting IT projects;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible start of the working day;
- Bonuses for the results of work;
- English courses;
- Participation in IT-events (conferences, seminars, trainings);
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work;
- We consider candidates from other cities and ready to relocate;
- We provide support during the move and help at all stages of the relocation.