Mobile User Acquisition Manager / San Francisco
We are looking for experienced Mobile User Acquisition Manager to join our professional game development team ZiMAD.
ZiMAD is an entertainment and IP creation company developing a broad range of mobile and PC based games.
Founded by San Francisco based entrepreneurs in late 2009, ZiMAD has been able to assemble a rather unique team of world-class creative and engineering talents with a goal of bringing to life revolutionary concepts and ideas and to redefine conventional mobile gaming as it exists today. ZiMAD is at the forefront of companies that are monetizing mobile at scale. With more than 300 employees across partners in San Francisco, Moscow, Minsk, Kharkov, Ulyanovsk, and a headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley, ZiMAD has built a global business powered by culture-shaping creativity.
ZiMAD, a company serving the needs of over 5 million monthly active users, is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager of channels other than Mobile Ad Networks with a focus in driving mobile UA growth. This role requires a deep passion for innovation to help us develop our User Acquisition operations. The position will report company Head of User Acquisition Group based in Ulyanovsk, Russia. This leader will help ZiMAD shape and develop User Acquisition practice and help the company management to drive user acquisition goals at ZiMAD.
You will play a key role in driving user acquisition for ZiMAD key products, across multiple mobile platforms and target audience segments.
Responsibilities include helping to shape company’s building User Acquisition operations.
- Leads digital strategy execution for Paid User Acquisitions concentrating, among other channels, on Facebook, AdMob, Apple Search, develops points of view to support and guide ZiMAD marketing investments decisions;
- Partners with company with Head of UA and executive management team to align on strategy and recommend investment allocation;
- Partner with analytics team to identify & onboard DMP & DSP biddable tools and optimization algorithms;
- Partner with Analytics team on leveraging Facebook advanced analytics and Google Adwords to identify insights to apply to our campaigns and evolve our marketing strategies;
- Partners with company product and business leads to develop communications templates that informs the larger organization on campaign learning, production progress, and results;
- Partners with product owners to develop best possible media fit per business situation;
- Work with Analytics team to create best in class marketing dashboard and A/B test ideas;
- Analyze channel performance to provide marketing insights to improve performance, conversion rates, and lifetime customer value.
- 3-5 years of experience in media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing in the mobile game industry;
- Experience with subscription products a plus;
- BA/BS Degree in marketing/finance or equivalent;
- Experience in multiple acquisition models such as CPC, CPA & LTV;
- Previous Facebook, Apple Search, AdMob, Google Adwords experience;
- Intimate knowledge and understanding of the current Mobile User Acquisition landscape and the current trends in mobile user acquisition;
- Experience building and managing relationships with third party media partners;
- Working knowledge of programmatic buying, especially on mobile/mobile web;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Highly-analytical, stats junkie, problem-solver, and creative thinker;
- Strategic mind-set, ability to tell a great story and the ability to draw key insights from analytics to make key business decisions;
- Experience building successful user acquisition campaigns across multiple targets, geos and demographics;
- Blend of creativity and analytical skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving;
- Able to seek, test, and evaluate new advertising channels/partners;
- Able to innovate new ways to develop and constantly improve UA strategy.
- Official employment;
- Health Insurance, which includes Vision insurance and Dental Insurance;
- Benefits (medical, holiday pay, sick pay, catered lunch twice a week);
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Сorporate and teambuilding events;
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Pleasant atmosphere and a friendly team;
- Possibility of business trips to the other offices (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Obninsk, Kaluga, Ulyanovsk, Kazan, Minsk, Gomel, Kharkov).