Are you passionate about your work and want to pursue your dreams? Join the ZiMAD team, and let’s collaborate to create exceptional games together!
ZiMAD is a US mobile game publisher and developer that has been at the forefront of the gaming industry since 2009. We are a dynamic multinational team, speaking 15 languages and living in 63 cities across 17 countries. With an impressive portfolio of world-class free-to-play projects, including titles like Magic Jigsaw Puzzles, Jigsaw Puzzle Villa, Magic Cross Stitch, Dominoes, and many others, we are constantly pushing boundaries and believe that games can be more than just entertainment. We’ve forged partnerships with internationally renowned IPs and strive to develop games that sharpen mental well-being and deliver remarkable user experiences.
We are looking for a Unity Developer to join our friendly team of professionals. Mainly, we work on 2D casual mobile games.
- Create logic for new game mechanics and integrate the assembled graphics and visual effects
- Create tools for technical artists and level designers
- Embed and update external modules in the project
- 4+ years of experience in commercial game development (including work in a team); released apps
- Understanding Data-Oriented design principles
- Experience in the practical use of Unity DOTS in commercial or non-commercial apps development
- Experience working with Unity3d and understanding the opportunities of this engine
- Confident knowledge of C# and .NET
- Knowledge of technical English (being able to read documentation)
- Experience with Unity Entities preview v.0.14-0.51 will be a plus
- Experience working with version control systems (preferably Git)
We expect from you:
- Aspiration for clean, module-based code
- Ability to quickly navigate in an unfamiliar code
- Ability to concentrate on meeting the goal in a reasonable amount of time
- Desire to grow and develop as a professional
We believe that decisions made in one project should be used in the upcoming projects as well. We also appreciate conscious use of templates and design principles. We ask the candidates to provide the examples of such code from their experience (a couple of unattached classes will be enough). If you don’t have any, please do a small test assignment.
- Experience exchange with 20+ developers of different levels on several projects
- Participation in professional events (conferences, trainings)
- Utmost automation of the tasks requiring that
- Clearly separated responsibility zones: Tech Artists, VFX specialists, and Graphic Developers are on the team
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Vacation days, and sick leaves
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare insurance after completing the probation period
- Bonuses based on the results of work
- We consider candidates from other locations who are ready to relocate
- Support during the relocation