Business Development Manager
ZiMAD, publisher and developer of popular games for mobile platforms, desktop and social networks since 2009. Our portfolio focuses on games such as Magic Jigsaw Puzzles, Jigsaw Puzzle Villa, Dominoes Online, and others. We are looking for a Business Development manager in North America (part-time) to help us grow through the world of mobile gaming!
We are a company with a positive attitude, bringing specialists in different areas of expertise together to create the products that our users will love and enjoy for a long time!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
We are growing every day and business development is one of the key aspects of stable growth. We partner with different companies to deliver excellent products to our users, exclusive content and we keep a good relationship with our key partners in order to ensure that our plans are aligned with what is happening on the market.
Business development is one of the key departments for the growth of our products. It not only includes the regular communications with our partners and support when needed for other departments, but also finding the key elements needed for the expansion of the company. In this position, your focus will be on supporting our contacts in the North America region. Some specific points that will need your support are below (but are not limited to this list):
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Settle the communication with Google (support for our UA, AM and other teams)
- Discuss new feature opportunities with Google Play store (especially for our new releases and flagship products)
- Discuss new feature opportunities in App Store
- Representing ZiMAD’s interests in North America region
- Conferences visits in North America region
- Finding M&A opportunities in North America region
WHO YOU ARE
- Fluent/Native English speaker
- Have experience in Business Development in mobile game industry
- Experience in M&A will be a plus
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Marketing knowledge
- Strong analytical skills to build the strategy and plans for growth
- Passion for working in the mobile games industry
- Connections with representatives of relevant companies