Business Development Manager
ZiMAD, publisher and developer of popular games for mobile platforms, desktop and social networks since 2009. Our portfolio focuses on games such as Magic Jigsaw Puzzles, Dominoes Online, Magic Cross Stitch, and others. We are looking for Business Development manager to help us grow through the world of mobile gaming!
We are a company with positive attitude, bringing specialists in different areas of expertise together to create the products that our users will love and enjoy for a long time!
We are growing every day and business development is one of key aspects of stable growth. We partner with different companies to deliver excellent products to our users, exclusive content and we keep the good relationship with our key partners in order to ensure that are plans are aligned with what is happening on the market.
Business development is the one of the key departments for the growth of our products. It not only includes the regular communications with our partners and support when needed for other departments, but also finding the key elements needed for the expansion of the company. Your focus will be on 2 parameters: support ongoing relationship with partners and relevant contacts, but as well finding new points for growth within our industry.
What you will do:
• Communicate with partners and app stores representatives on a regular basis
• Help the team develop the growth strategy
• Establish communication with other departments to make sure that the plans are aligned with the BizDev strategy
• Working closely together with other marketing departments to maximize the outcome of the activities
• Evolve partnerships to deliver the exclusive content to our products
• Come up with the ideas for our products with the reasonable goals and KPIs
• Taking part in M&A department, helping in researching the industry and defining the trends on the market
Who you are (senior level):
• Fluent/Native English speaker
• Have experience in Business Development in mobile game industry
• Excellent communication & negotiation skills
• Marketing knowledge
• Strong analytical skills to build the strategy and plans for growth
• Passion for working in the mobile games industry
• Experience in M&A will be a plus
• Connections with representatives of relevant companies will be a plus