We are at ZiMAD looking for an experienced graphic designer who will do advertising for mobile games.
- Creation of layouts from scratch for advertising mobile games with an audience of more than 10 million players (based on technical specifications).
- Work on collaborative projects with Sony, Cartoon Networks, National Geographic and other well-known brands.
- Adaptation of current layouts (for different languages and resolutions).
- Perform both individual and team tasks (with artists, designers, SFX specialists and video designers).
- Participation in game development.
- Experience as a graphic designer from 2 years (portfolio);
- Excellent knowledge of key image editors (at least Photoshop and Illustrator);
- Knowledge of the basics of composition, color theory, understanding of the basics of typography;
- Knowledge of English (at least at the level of reading documentation and watching training videos).
Will be a plus:
- Skills in 3d packages (Blender, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, etc.)
- Skills in video editors;
- Skills of color correction and retouching of photos;
- Work in a friendly team of people who are passionate about their work;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Flexible start to the working day;
- Compensation for English language courses.
- Possibility to travel to various conferences at the expense of the company;
- Opportunity for career growth, including transfer to other positions.