At ZiMAD, we’re looking for an experienced graphic designer who will do advertising for mobile games.
- Creation of layouts from scratch for advertising mobile games with an audience of more than 10 million players (based on technical specifications).
- Work on collaborative projects with Sony, Cartoon Networks, National Geographic and other well-known brands.
- Adaptation of current layouts (for different languages and resolutions).
- Perform both individual and team tasks (with artists, designers, SFX specialists and video designers).
- Participation in game development.
- Create layouts for advertising mobile games with an audience of over 10 million players from scratch based on technical specifications
- Work on collaborative projects with Sony, Cartoon Networks, National Geographic, and other well-known brands
- Adapt current layouts (for different languages and resolutions)
- Perform both individual and team tasks (with artists, designers, SFX specialists, and video designers)
- Participate in game development
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer from (portfolio is a must)
- Excellent knowledge of key image editors (at least Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Knowledge of the basics of composition, color theory, understanding of the basics of typography
- Knowledge of English (at least being able to read documentation and watch training videos)
Will be a plus:
- Skills in 3D packages (Blender, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, etc.)
- Skills in video editors
- Skills in color correction and photo retouch
- Work in a friendly team of people passionate about their work
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Flexible working hours
- Compensation for English language courses
- Possibility to travel to various conferences at the expense of the company
- Opportunities for career growth including transfer to other positions