ZiMAD is an American game developer and publisher. We are a dynamic multinational team, speaking 15 languages and living in 63 cities across 17 countries.
We create vibrant, fun, and meaningful projects that captivate and engage, bringing joy to over 10 million active users daily.
We’ve forged partnerships with internationally renowned IPs, including LIFE magazine, Disney, Nickelodeon, Sony Pictures, Cartoon Network, and National Geographic.
Our signature project, Magic Jigsaw Puzzles, has amassed 120 million downloads worldwide. Puzzle Villa has become a bestseller with a devoted community of fans enchanted by its immersive storyline and top-notch visuals.
We believe that games can be more than just entertainment — that’s why we strive to develop games that improve thinking skills and memory. And now, we invite you to join us in creating extraordinary games together!
We are looking for a rational, conscious, and ambitious professional with great critical thinking skills, who will perform the data-driven support for our game projects development.
- Implement analytical tools into game projects
- Monitor key project metrics
- Confirm or disprove project teams’ theories with data
- Perform analytical research aimed at revealing project’s bottlenecks and find ways to improve its metrics
- Perform A/B tests проводить A/B–тестирования;
- Turn the data on player behavior into specific recommendations
- Work closely with various teams including developers, game designers, QA engineers, artists, and product managers
- Create analytical reports
- Experience working with game analytics, services, or apps
- Experience working with analytical tools and services (Redash, Looker Studio, Infinario, Dev2Dev, MixPanel, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to present the results of work in a clear manner
- Ability and willingness to create reports and visualize information correctly
- Good command of mathematical statistics and the probability theory
- Ability to quickly write high-quality SQL queries
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Python
- Work from comfortable office in the city of Nis or remotely;
- Participation in professional events (conferences, trainings)
- Vacation days
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare insurance after completing the probation period
- Bonuses based on the results of work
- We consider candidates from other locations who are ready to relocate
- Support during the relocation