Game designer (PVP board game)
Are you passionate about your work and want to pursue your dreams? Join the ZiMAD team, and let’s collaborate to create exceptional games together!
ZiMAD is a US mobile game publisher and developer that has been at the forefront of the gaming industry since 2009. We are a dynamic multinational team, speaking 15 languages and living in 63 cities across 17 countries. With an impressive portfolio of world-class free-to-play projects, including titles like Magic Jigsaw Puzzles, Jigsaw Puzzle Villa, Magic Cross Stitch, Dominoes, and many others, we are constantly pushing boundaries and believe that games can be more than just entertainment. We’ve forged partnerships with internationally renowned IPs and strive to develop games that sharpen mental well-being and deliver remarkable user experiences.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual for the Game Designer position.
- Develop game features and improve balance, game mechanics, and monetization
- Support the feature creation process, participate in regular team meetings, and communicate with designers and developers
- Test and check the correct work of implemented features
- Clearly formulate thoughts in the form of concepts and design documentation
- Create a/b tests to check hypotheses
- Perform constant analysis of the game and the metrics of new features
- Monitor competitor apps and search for potentially useful features in games of different genres
- Experience working on games that were released in the App Store or Google Play
- Experience working with free-to-play monetization
- Good understanding of game metrics: DAU, ARPPU, Retention, etc.
- Ability to work with analytical data
- Pre-Intermediate+ level of English
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for ZiMAD, a US company with a diverse portfolio of global free-to-play (F2P) projects with a multi-million monthly user base;
- Involvement in the entire product development cycle;
- Career growth prospects within an international company;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Work from comfortable office in the city of Nis or remotely;
- Paid conferences, training (including language courses), and workshops;
- Participation in charity projects.