Level designer (senior)
- Complexity curve design
- Work with analytics
- Designing systems for working with levels in casual games (Puzzle games, match3)
- Create levels for casual games
- Interaction with other development participants
- Manage a team of level designers
- Work on product monetization
- Development of new mechanics for game levels
- Tracking games of casual genres, analysis of mechanics and innovations
- Experience in designing a difficulty curve in successful products of the match3 and puzzles genres
- Experience in level design in casual games (match3 and puzzles)
- Deep understanding of the monetization of casual games
- Understanding F2P metrics/KPIs: DAU, MAU, ARPU, ARPPU, LTV
- Analytical and mathematical mindset
- English (Intermediate)
- Flexible start of the working day.
- Comfortable office and well-equipped workplace.
- Friendly international team, many offices throughout the country.
- The opportunity to make a career in one of the most promising markets.
- Possibility to travel to various conferences at the expense of the company.
- Possibility of business trips to other offices.