Mergers and Acquisitions Manager
ZIMAD is looking for an experienced professional to join the Mergers and Acquisitions team. Main activities include, but are not limited to the design of good organizational workflow, development of relations with developers, and support during the process of acquisition. The M&A manager is responsible for identifying and creating new suitable channels of acquisition, providing a good quality evaluation of potential deals, and additionally gets deep into the details of delivering successful deals and integrations. You will become a valuable resource who guides on options and decisions. As ZiMAD ‘s representative, you’ll interact with targeted candidates and various company divisions involved in acquisitions, including the company’s executives.
You will primarily focus on researching and creating targeted accounts and projects for potential attribution, communicating and interacting with them, as well as supporting ongoing relationships with partners in order to expand the contact base. You will receive close mentoring from executives, team stakeholders, and experienced M&A colleagues.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Promotion of ZiMAD’s acquisition business through outreach activities in the Russian-speaking and worldwide community of mobile game creators; you will need to personally know and maintain contacts with hundreds of such companies and independent developers
- Continuous search of new products for acquisition, communication channels, initial contacts with projects’ owners
- Joint work with marketing department on deep analysis of potential products
- Taking part in researching the industry and defining the trends of the market
- Participation in special market events, conferences, and projects in order to raise awareness and make connections in the industry
- Automating workflow by using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
WHO YOU ARE
- Fluent/Native English speaker (C1, C2, Native)
- Have experience in Mergers and Acquisitions in the mobile game industry
- Marketing experience with good knowledge of main KPIs
- Strong analytical skills and system thinking that are required to build the strategy and plans for growth
- Passion for working in the mobile game industry
- Connections with representatives of relevant companies will be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a virtual / distributed environment
- Salary is discussed with the potential candidate at the interview stage
- Official work registration including vacation
- Flexible work schedule
- Comfortable office in Minsk or remote work
- Language courses;
- Participation in specialized events (conferences, seminars, trainings) at the expense of the company;
- Professional and career growth.