Senior Game designer
ZiMAD is an international company headquartered in the US, which has been working in the field of mobile game development for more than 10 years, and the number of downloads of its games exceeds 200 million.
Our competitive advantage is the ability to use the intellectual property of the largest media companies like Disney, Marvel, Nickelodeon, Sony, and NatGeo for our successful projects.
We are looking for a game designer for the project team who will develop product metrics and make our games more interesting, profound and exciting. The ideology of our work is unique for the global industry and gives more freedom to game designers in terms of tests and experiments. At the same time, we believe that emotions are inappropriate in case of failures – the most important thing is to analyze mistakes, fix them, and prevent their repetition in the future.
- Design and enhance gameplay features and mechanics; optimize game balance and monetization
- Draft your thoughts and ideas into concept and design documents
- Fully support and monitor the implemented features; participate in regular check-in team meetings; collaborate with design and development teams
- Test and verify the implementation to ensure that it is delivered as intended
- Analyze game metrics and the performance of new mechanics
- Review and evaluate competitive apps to generate new game design ideas; search for potentially interesting features in the games of various genres
- Experience working with F2P games released in Google Play or App Store
- Experience in optimizing revenue generated by in-app purchases
- Solid understanding of game metrics and key performance indicators
- Ability to work with analytical data
- Intermediate level of English
- Working in a friendly, collaborative, and passionate environment
- Comfortable office in the center of the city
- Flexible hours
- Reimbursement for English courses (75% of the cots)
- Health insurance after a trial period
- Attending various conferences at the expense of the company
- Opportunities for career development including further transfer to other positions