Senior Game designer
ZiMAD is an international company headquartered in the US, which has been working in the field of mobile game development for more than 10 years, and the number of its downloads exceeds 200 million.
Our competitive advantage is the ability to use the IP (intellectual property) of the largest media companies of the level of Disney, Marvel, Nickelodeon, Sony, and NatGeo on successful projects.
We are looking for a game designer in the project team who will develop product metrics and make our games more interesting, deeper, and more exciting. The ideology of our work is unique for the global industry and gives more freedom to game designers in terms of tests and experiments. At the same time, we believe that emotions are inappropriate in case of failures – the most important thing is to analyze mistakes, fix the case, and prevent their repetition in the future.
- Design and enhance gameplay features and mechanics; optimize game balance and monetization
- Draft your thoughts and ideas into concept and design documents
- Full support and monitoring of the features being implemented; participate in regular check-in team meetings; collaborate with design and development teams
- Test and verify the implementation to ensure that it is delivered as intended
- Analyze game metrics and the performance of new mechanics
- Review and evaluate competitive apps to generate new game design ideas; search for potentially interesting features in the games of various genres
- Experience working on F2P games released on Google Play or App store
- Experience optimizing revenue generated by in-app purchases
- Solid understanding of game metrics and key performance indicators
- Ability to work with analytical data
- English (Intermediate)
- Working in a friendly, collaborative, and passionate environment
- Comfortable office in the center of the city
- Flexible hours
- Reimbursement for English courses (75%)
- Supplemental health insurance after a trial period
- Attending various conferences at the expense of the company
- Opportunities for career development, including further transfer to other positions