User Acquisition Manager (Web-to-App)
ZiMAD is an American game developer and publisher. We are a dynamic multinational team, speaking 15 languages and living in 63 cities across 17 countries.
We create vibrant, fun, and meaningful projects that captivate and engage, bringing joy to over 10 million active users daily.
We’ve forged partnerships with internationally renowned IPs, including LIFE magazine, Disney, Nickelodeon, Sony Pictures, Cartoon Network, and National Geographic.
Our signature project, Magic Jigsaw Puzzles, has amassed 120 million downloads worldwide. Puzzle Villa has become a bestseller with a devoted community of fans enchanted by its immersive storyline and top-notch visuals.
We believe that games can be more than just entertainment — that’s why we strive to develop games that improve thinking skills and memory. And now, we invite you to join us in creating extraordinary games together!
We’re currently looking for а Senior web-to-app User Acquisition manager . Join us on this exciting adventure, and let’s make magic happen!
ZiMAD, is looking for a talented and experienced web-to-app user acquisition manager to drive user growth and acquisition for our casual mobile games through web-to-app campaigns. We are open to considering both full-time employment and part-time/consulting.
- defining the strategy for web-to-app marketing and creating working w2a schemes for mobile games from the scratch;
- finding suitable web sources (desktop, mobile) for acquiring and transferring users to apps;
- executing, monitoring and optimizing ad campaigns across online web channels;
- developing web-to-app landing pages in cooperation with promo & aso departments;
- setting correct data transfer to MMP and internal BI;
- conducting campaigns analysis and providing reports for management;
- defining and leveraging KPIs for web-to-app campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience in user acquisition for mobile games, with a strong focus on web2app campaigns;
- in-depth knowledge of online marketing channels and platforms;
- strong analytical skills and the ability to use data properly for optimizations and decision making;
- up-to-date technical skills and MMP knowledge;
- successful cases of growing mobile game audience through web2app campaigns;
- excellent communication and collaboration skills, strong self-motivation and out of the box thinking;
- fluent spoken and written English.
If you have a complete understanding of the sphere and consider yourself a specialist in user acquisition, you should work with us!
- work from comfortable office in the city of Nis or remotely;
- participation in professional events (conferences, trainings)
- vacation days
- competitive salary
- healthcare insurance after completing the probation period
- bonuses based on the results of work
- we consider candidates from other locations who are ready to relocate
- support during the relocation