Chief Marketing Officer
ZiMAD is a US mobile game publisher and developer that has been at the forefront of the gaming industry since 2009. We are a dynamic multinational team, speaking 15 languages and living in 63 cities across 17 countries.
With an impressive portfolio of world-class free-to-play projects, including titles like Magic Jigsaw Puzzles, Puzzle Villa, Dominoes, Art of Puzzles, and many others, we constantly push boundaries and believe that games can be more than just entertainment.
The all-time number of players for our products exceeds 250 million.
We’ve forged partnerships with internationally renowned IPs like Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Sony Pictures, LIFE, National Geographic, etc., and strive to develop games that sharpen mental well-being and deliver remarkable user experiences.
We seek a dynamic and experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to lead our marketing efforts and elevate our global presence in the mobile gaming industry. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in building successful marketing strategies and leading teams to achieve ambitious growth objectives.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing strategy to increase the overall performance and market share
- Oversee the User Acquisition, App Store Optimization, Business Development, Creatives Production, and other marketing departments, ensuring synergy and efficiency across all channels
- Manage marketing budgets and allocate funds strategically to maximize ROI
- Lead and mentor the marketing team, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvemen
- Establish strong relationships with key partners within the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Development and Analytics, to ensure marketing strategies are aligned with company goals and product roadmaps
- Stay ahead of industry trends and adjust marketing strategies accordingly
- Report directly to the CEO and provide insights and strategies to the executive team
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience in mobile gaming, with at least 2 years in a senior leadership role like Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing Director, or Head of User Acquisition
- Deep understanding and practical experience in User Acquisition, knowledge above the average level of the specifics of work in the areas of App Store Optimization, Business Development, PR, Community Management, Creative Production, and other directions covered by full-cycle mobile game publishers
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and drive performance in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytical skills to measure and enhance the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to negotiate and build relationships with external partners
- Creative thinker with a passion for gaming
- Fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for ZiMAD, a US company with a diverse portfolio of global free-to-play (F2P) projects with a multi-million monthly user base;
- Involvement in the entire product development cycle;
- Career growth prospects within an international company;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Work from comfortable office in the city of Nis or remotely;
- Bonuses based on the achievement of KPIs and financial results of projects;
- Paid conferences, training (including language courses), and workshops;
- Participation in charity projects.