We’re looking for people who are excited about game development and want to create games of top quality.
We will be glad to see you in our team!
We are looking for talented individuals
Senior ASO Specialist/ ASO Lead
Moscow, Minsk, Kharkiv, Obninsk, Kaluga, Gomel, St. Peterburg
About the challenge
Do you know how to tweak every detail of the visuals in the store page to increase conversion? Do you love the challenge of cracking the algorithms of the App Store and Play Store? Do you know how to navigate the grey areas of ASO landscape? Is the complexity of boosting organic traffic and increasing the store conversion rate something you enjoy? Would you like to do all of that in an environment where you can also have fun, ownership, accountability and lead a group of people who are hungry for success?
What will you do at ZiMad?
- Develop and help implement the App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy of all our games and applications (live and soft launch ones) collaborating with product teams, User Acquisition, Pomo Design and other services responsible for each game.
- Manage ASO projects by performing keyword and conversion rate optimization in the App Store and Play Store.
- Development and testing of metadata and creative concepts for the application page in the store (description, icon, screenshots, video), in order to increase conversion and visibility.
- Lead the creative production of new assets and localizations, working with our marketing creative team and third party providers.
- Monitor global app rankings and appearances in suggested app sections.
- Spot trends and regularly test new strategies in the ASO space.
- Develop, execute, and track tests for all ZiMad games leveraging variety of analytical tools and working closely with ZiMad Analytics group.
- Use your deep understanding of how the paid search (Apple Search Ads and Google UAC), influencers and branding campaigns affect the store visits and how to use this information in our favor
- Monitoring and studying the competitors’ games and trends
- Adaptation of metadata and creatives, taking into account the regional characteristics of markets in different countries
- Reporting on the effectiveness of the different ASO strategies
This is you
Analytical, problem-solver, proactive, leader and team worker, rigorous and detail-oriented. You are smart and creative but humble and practical at the same time. You are not afraid to take risks, but ensure you have sufficient information on which to base your decision. Your target is to have the highest visibility and conversion rate of all our games on the stores.
You definitely have
- Solid ASO experience in the Mobile industry (Gaming is a nice-to-have). Up to date with all the latest changes & opportunities of iTunes & Google Play stores
- Deep knowledge of all the visuals facets of the Store page and how to use them to increase the conversion.
- Expertise in setting ASO strategies
- Expertise in chart boosting
- Proficient ASO expertise that can demonstrate a real impact on organic downloads.
- A deep understanding of the keyword optimization process, key metrics, App Store Connect, and Google Play Console.
- Experience in generating ideas for store experiments, A/B tests conducting experience and validating the reliability of their results
- Ability to explain your thought process and answering both simple and complex questions related to your work as well as ASO performance.
- Strong communication skills in English (Russian is a big Plus)
- Experience of data-driven decision making in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Passion for results, a consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Familiarity with ASO tools.
- Organized, detail-oriented and work well independently
- A humble and honest approach
- Passion for gaming
- Team player with great motivation and willingness to learn
- Bonus: You have contacts in the stores
- Work on complex and interesting IT projects;
- Comfortable office in the center of the city;
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Bonuses for the results of work;
- English courses;
- Participation in IT-events (conferences, seminars, trainings);
- Professional and career growth;
- All conditions for effective work;
- We provide support during the move and help at all stages of the relocation.
Not found any vacancy?
Feel free to contact us any time. Please submit our contact form or use any of other listed methods to get in touch with us:
7, Sadovnicheskaya Naberezhnaya, Moscow
5A Voronezhskaya Str., office 321, Saint Petersburg
121 Suvorova Str., office 625, Kaluga
49A Kurchatova Str., office 1, Obninsk
41 Galiaskara Kamala Str., offices 403, 508а, 512, Kazan
7 Zheleznoy Divizii Str., office 1, Ulyanovsk
9 Dombrovskaya Str, office 814, Minsk
22 Sovetskaya Str., Gomel
23A Kosmicheskaya Str., Kharkov