User Acquisition Manager (middle/senior)
Are you passionate about your work and want to pursue your dreams? Join the ZiMAD team, and let’s collaborate to create exceptional games together!
ZiMAD is a US mobile game publisher and developer that has been at the forefront of the gaming industry since 2009. We are a dynamic multinational team, speaking 15 languages and living in 63 cities across 17 countries. With an impressive portfolio of world-class free-to-play projects, including titles like Magic Jigsaw Puzzles, Jigsaw Puzzle Villa, Magic Cross Stitch, Dominoes, and many others, we are constantly pushing boundaries and believe that games can be more than just entertainment. We’ve forged partnerships with internationally renowned IPs and strive to develop games that sharpen mental well-being and deliver remarkable user experiences.
Our UA team helps maximize the potential of each ZiMAD game within the ecosystem. The team is split into several job expertise such as user acquisition and re-targeting. Every UA manager is responsible for one or several user acquisition platforms/networks/channels.
ZiMAD is looking for an User Acquisition Manager to manage and execute global user acquisition campaigns across mobile channels (Social, Ad networks, DSPs, and Others) and grow app downloads and revenues for our mobile games.In this role, you will optimize existing channels, improve operational processes and drive new testing initiatives. You will manage cross-functional projects and work closely with internal and external partners to drive a direct impact on the business.
- Plan and manage UA campaigns for multiple games and/ or apps on one or several UA channels (Google Ads, Applovin, Unity, Ironsource, Mintegral etc.);
- Analyze the performance of our campaigns, identify the most relevant signals, and increase the ROAS of our games and apps;
- Build and document best practices and processes to improve operational efficiency;
- Work closely with our Product and Creative teams to coordinate efforts and share feedback;
- Manage day-to-day collaboration with partners to indicate growth points and deliver business KPIs
- You have more than two years of experience in performance marketing and paid acquisition in gaming companies (preferably casual games with hybrid monetization);
- You are data-driven and have growth mindset – excellent analytical skills to analyze complex data sets to drive actionable insights and initiative;
- You have a successful track record with ROAS strategies on mobile games;
- You’re well-versed with experimentation methodologies and processes;
- You’re intimately familiar with user acquisition platforms (Meta, Google Ads, AppLovin, Unity, Mintegral, DSPs, etc.) and MMPs (Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.);
- You a re a quick learner and are able to adapt quickly to dynamic business goals;
- You speak and write English fluently (Upper Intermediate and above);
- You wish to work in an environment that values transparency, initiative and responsibility
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for ZiMAD, a US company with a diverse portfolio of global free-to-play (F2P) projects with a multi-million monthly user base;
- Involvement in the entire product development cycle;
- Career growth prospects within an international company;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Work from comfortable office in the city of Nis or remotely;
- Bonuses based on the achievement of KPIs and financial results of projects;
- Paid conferences, training (including language courses), and workshops;
- Participation in charity projects.