Ad Monetization Manager
ZiMAD is a US mobile game publisher and developer that has been at the forefront of the gaming industry since 2009. We are a dynamic multinational team, speaking 15 languages and living in 63 cities across 17 countries.
With an impressive portfolio of world-class free-to-play projects, including titles like Magic Jigsaw Puzzles, Puzzle Villa, Dominoes, Art of Puzzles, and many others, we constantly push boundaries and believe that games can be more than just entertainment.
The all-time number of players for our products exceeds 250 million.
We’ve forged partnerships with internationally renowned IPs like Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Sony Pictures, LIFE, National Geographic, etc., and strive to develop games that sharpen mental well-being and deliver remarkable user experiences.
Currently we are looking for a Middle/Senior Ad Monetization Specialist to manage ad monetization of our entertaining apps.
- Manage the existing ad traffic portfolio of the company’s games and apps
- Optimize advertisement traffic to increase the end-user income
- Daily monitor the traffic and instantly react to emergency situations
- Interact with current partners and look for new ones
- Continuously search the market for new solutions and channels for traffic monetization
- Interact with project teams and analytical departments in regard to collecting, analyzing, and improving projects’ monetization metrics
- Interact with the tech team when integrating ad solutions
- Providing regular and on-demand reports
- 2+ years of experience in ad monetization
- Experience working with ad monetization platforms and ad networks
- Understanding of critical Ad Revenue metrics
- B2+ level of English
- Logical thinking skills
- Ability to work with a large amount of data
- Being a team player with the ability to manage expectations across time zones and cultures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for ZiMAD, a US company with a diverse portfolio of global free-to-play (F2P) projects with a multi-million monthly user base;
- Involvement in the entire product development cycle;
- Career growth prospects within an international company;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Work from comfortable office in the city of Nis or remotely;
- Bonuses based on the achievement of KPIs and financial results of projects;
- Paid conferences, training (including language courses), and workshops;
- Participation in charity projects.