Zimad is an international company headquartered in the US, which has been working in mobile game development for more than 10 years, and the number of its downloads exceeds 200 million.
Our competitive advantage is the ability to use the IP (intellectual property) of the largest media companies of the level of Disney, Marvel, Nickelodeon, Sony, and NatGeo, on successful projects.
We are looking for a game designer for the project team to develop product metrics and make our games more interesting, profound, and exciting. The ideology of our work is unique for the global industry and gives more freedom to game designers in terms of tests and experiments. At the same time, we believe that emotions are inappropriate in case of failures – the most important thing is to analyze mistakes, fix the issue, and prevent their repetition in the future.
- Development of game features, improvement of balance, game mechanics, monetization
- Clear articulation of your thoughts in the form of concept papers and DIS. Docks.
- Support of the implementation of features, participation in regular team meetings, communication with designers and programmers
- Testing and verification of the correctness of the implementation
- Development of a/b tests to test hypotheses
- Constant analysis of the game and analysis of the results of new mechanics
- Monitoring of competitors’ applications and search for potentially exciting features among games of different genres
- Experience working on games that have reached the release on the App Store or Google Play
- Knowledge and understanding of game metrics: DAU, ARPPU, Retention, etc.
- Ability to work with analytical data
- English (Upper Intermediate)
- Working in a friendly, collaborative, and passionate environment
- Comfortable office in the center of the city
- Flexible hours
- Reimbursement for English courses (75%)
- Supplemental health insurance after a trial period
- Attending various conferences at the expense of the company
- Opportunities for career development, including further transfer to other positions