Middle/Senior Game designer
ZiMAD is an international company headquartered in the US, which has been working in mobile game development for more than 10 years, and the number of downloads of its games exceeds 200 million.
Our competitive advantage is the ability to use the IP (intellectual property) of the largest media companies like Disney, Marvel, Nickelodeon, Sony, and NatGeo for our successful projects.
We are looking for a game designer for the project team to develop product metrics and make our games more interesting, profound, and exciting. The ideology of our work is unique for the global industry and gives more freedom to game designers in terms of tests and experiments. At the same time, we believe that emotions are inappropriate in case of failures – the most important thing is to analyze the mistakes, fix them, and prevent their repetition in the future.
- Develop game features, improve balance, game mechanics, and monetization
- Clearly articulate your thoughts in the form of concept papers and design documents
- Support the implementation of features, participate in regular team meetings, communicate with designers and developers
- Test and verify the correctness of the implementation
- Develop a/b tests to test hypotheses
- Constantly analyze the game and the work of new mechanics
- Monitor competitors’ applications and search for potentially exciting features among games of different genres
- Experience working with games that have been released in the App Store or Google Play
- Knowledge and understanding of game metrics: DAU, ARPPU, Retention, etc.
- Ability to work with analytical data
- English (Upper-Intermediate level)
- Working in a friendly, collaborative, and passionate environment
- Comfortable office in the center of the city
- Flexible hours
- Reimbursement for English courses (75% of the cost)
- Health insurance after the trial period
- Attending various conferences at the expense of the company
- Opportunities for career development including transfer to other positions