ZiMAD is an American game developer and publisher. We are a dynamic multinational team, speaking 15 languages and living in 63 cities across 17 countries.
We create vibrant, fun, and meaningful projects that captivate and engage, bringing joy to over 10 million active users daily.
We’ve forged partnerships with internationally renowned IPs, including LIFE magazine, Disney, Nickelodeon, Sony Pictures, Cartoon Network, and National Geographic.
Our signature project, Magic Jigsaw Puzzles, has amassed 120 million downloads worldwide. Puzzle Villa has become a bestseller with a devoted community of fans enchanted by its immersive storyline and top-notch visuals.
We believe that games can be more than just entertainment — that’s why we strive to develop games that improve thinking skills and memory. And now, we invite you to join us in creating extraordinary games together!
We’re currently looking for а Graphic designer. Join us on this exciting adventure, and let’s make magic happen!
- Create ad drafts for mobile games with over 10 million players from scratch (based on terms of reference)
- Work on collaborations with Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Nickelodeon, Sony, Cartoon Networks, National Geographic, and other famous brands
- Adapt the existing drafts (to new languages and resolutions)
- Carry out both individual and team tasks (work with artists, designers, SFX specialists, and video designers)
- Participate in game development
- 2+ years of experience working as a Graphic Designer (portfolio is a must)
- Excellent knowledge of key graphic editors (at least Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Knowledge of the basics of composition, color theory, understanding of the basics of typography
- Knowledge of English (at least being able to read documentation and watch tutorials)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with 3D packages (Blender, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, etc.)
- Experience with video editors
- Experience with color correction and photo retouch
- Participation in professional events (conferences, trainings)
- Vacation days
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare insurance after completing the probation period
- Bonuses based on the results of work
- Work from comfortable office in the city of Nis or remotely;
- We consider candidates from other locations who are ready to relocate
- Support during the relocation