We are looking for a talented iOS developer to develop and support gaming applications for mobile devices.
- development and support of iOS-applications of the company;
- participation in the evaluation of tasks;
- work with the SDK of third-party services and with internal software modules;
- close interaction with the product development team, as well as with colleagues from other departments of the company.
- work experience from 2 years;
- excellent knowledge and experience with Autolayout, GCD, Core data, ARC and MRC;
- knowledge of OOP and design principles;
- good knowledge of Objective-C and Swift;
- experience with git
- technical English (reading documentation, technical correspondence with support, etc.);
- the ability to read someone else’s code.
A big plus will be:
- experience in game development;
- experience in team development
- experience with OpenGL
- experience with game engines;
- experience in developing for Mac OS;
- availability of projects released on the market for iOS or Mac OS.
- flexible start of the working day.
- comfortable office and well-equipped workplace.
- friendly international team, many offices throughout the country.
- the opportunity to make a career in one of the most promising markets.
- possibility to travel to various conferences at the expense of the company.
- possibility of business trips to other offices.